The responsible controller within the meaning of Article 4 no. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (referred to in the following as: “we/us”) is:
40221 Düsseldorf Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)211 8823 1555
Personal data (i.e. information about an identified or identifiable person) which you provide to us when you visit this website are processed in accordance with the GDPR, the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and other legal provisions concerning electronic communication as follows:
- Processing under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR
When you use this website, data (e.g. IP address, date, time and pages viewed) are only stored and processed for the time during which the communication takes place. Once the communication process has come to an end, the IP address is anonymised without a personal user profile being created. The anonymised data are evaluated for statistical purposes.
You are not required to provide such data; however, you may not be able to retrieve and see our webpages as intended if you do not provide such data.
Information is stored in the cookie in connection with the specific terminal device used. However, this does not mean that we have immediate access to your identity.
Cookies are used to make our website more user friendly and to generate statistical analyses of the use made of the website.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can also configure your browser to not store any cookies on your computer or to always notify you before a new cookie is created. If, however, you disable cookies altogether, you may find that you are unable to use all the functions on our website.
This processing is lawful under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR. In processing this data, we are pursuing our legitimate interests in receiving data in order to improve our website.
- Processing under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 a) and b) GDPR
Contact data, other personal data
Personal data (e.g. your name, e-mail address etc.) will only be transferred if you have explicitly and knowingly provided it to us for specific purposes (for example, by using the “contact” function on our website or by sending us an e-mail or business card). These data are only processed, stored and transferred to the extent necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or if we have your consent. If you sent us your personal data for the purpose of correspondence with us (e.g. by e-mail or business card) your data may be stored and processed at multiple places (or by multiple employees).
This processing is lawful under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 a) and b) GDPR.
If data are processed on the basis of consent given by you, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing completed on the basis of your consent up to the point of withdrawal.
You are not required to provide these data, however if you do not do so, the purpose for which they would be provided (for example, making contact) cannot be met.
Communication with the website is secured – where technically supported – by “Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure” (HTTPS).
These data are stored for the required period of time in accordance with any statutory time limits and other statutory retention periods.
- Rights of the data subject
- the right under Article 15 GDPR to obtain information from us about the personal data which we process. In particular, you are entitled to obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of current or future recipients of your personal data, the period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing concerning you and to object to processing, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the information about the source from which the personal data originate if they have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information about the logic involved (Right to information);
- the right under Article 16 GDPR to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or to have incomplete personal data completed (Right to rectification);
- the right under Article 17 GDPR to obtain the erasure of personal data stored by us except to the extent that processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (Right to erasure);
- the right under Article 18 GDPR to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal data where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we no longer need the personal data but you require the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing under Article 21 (1) GDPR (Right to restriction of processing);
- the right under Article 20 GDPR to receive the personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require their transmission to another controller (Right to data portability);
- the right under Article 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw the consent you have given to us at any time. This then means that we will no longer be permitted to continue processing data in the future on the basis of consent given previously (Right to object) and
- the right under Article 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Right to lodge complaint).
Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR, you have the right under Article 21 GDPR to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data or to object to processing for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, without having to state grounds relating to your particular situation.
All you need to do to withdraw your consent or object to processing is to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure on our website in connection with the highest encryption level which is supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You will recognise whether specific pages on our website are transmitted in encrypted form from the closed image of a lock or the key symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are being continuously improved in line with the state of the art.
- Automated decision-making
- Purpose limitation of your data
Your personal data are only used for the purposes indicated above for which you have provided them to us or for the use and disclosure to which you have given us your consent. Surveys conducted by or data transferred to state agencies and authorities are undertaken solely within the framework of mandatory national laws.
- Data protection officer and supervisory authority
The controller under Article 4 (7) GDPR is:
40221 Düsseldorf Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)211 8823 1555
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or about data privacy in general, please contact the data protection officer, who will also help you with any complaints:
Liebert IT-Solutions GmbH & Co. KG Drosteallee 18 46354 Südlohn Germany Tel.: +49 (0)2862 580123 Fax: +49 (0)2862 580124
You also have the right to contact the supervisory authority responsible for us with regard to data privacy and other matters if you have any complaints:
The State Commissioner for the Protection of Data and Freedom of Information in North-Rhine Westphalia, Germany (Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit, Nordrhein-Westfalen)
40213 Düsseldorf Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)211 3842 40
Fax: +49 (0)211 3842 410
- Other links to external providers